Vice President of Business Development Careers at Alpha Group AI - Join Our Leadership Team
Job Title: VP of Business Development
Location: Remote and Miami
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and workarrangement
AlphaGroup is part of the “Intelligent Accounting” era, we integrate artificialintelligence into clients existing ERP solutions in order to automate accountingand provide advisory, business insight, and eventually business foresight
We’re an early-stage start-up, founded by Yale and Harvard graduates withseveral successful start-ups behind them. We’re US-based, but our team isglobal, from Australia to California. We’re bringing AI to Finance and Accountingbecause the industry is ripe for automation and big-data insight and the market ishuge: $200B just in the US.
Our main office locations is in Miami. We have a well-established remote-workculture, and over 50% of our team are working fully remote
We are revolutionizing how financial back-office automation and B2B spendworks.... a mind-meltingly large market. We are a talented, hard-driving team ledby experienced entrepreneurs. If you're an experienced operator who approachesyour work with enthusiasm, come build with us, you'll fit right in.
• Successful previous experience as a Business Development Director withupper mid-market enterprise customers
• Demonstrated ability to influence the finance/Accounts payable/sharedservices team of medium to large enterprise.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• In-depth knowledge of sales strategies and methods; and excellentleadership
• Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Accounting, Finance, Spend Management SaaS product knowledge is advantageous
About the Role
Alpha Group is seeking a seasoned, experienced enterprise BusinessDevelopment Director to join our growing company’s leadership team. In this role,you are responsible for developing and executing the enterprise sales strategiesthat drive revenue for the company in America, and monitoring and reporting onsales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. To be successful as a Business Development Director you have good leadershipskills and the ability to drive company success. You have in-depth knowledge ofthe market and competitive products; and have excellent interpersonal, andcommunication skills
The ideal candidate will actively manage and have the ability to roll up theirsleeves to drive sales growth. You will directly impact the growth and success ofAlpha Group through helping us build the enterprise segment and our platformoffering into this segment.Home My Network Jobs Messaging Notifications
• Demonstrated progressive second line leadership experience leading teamsin strategic sales. Multiple repeatable proof points of recruiting, hiring,developing, and retaining leaders and individual contributors that make-up ahigh performing enterprise sales organization.
• Achieve annual and quarterly sales growth targets by successfullymotivating and managing the sales team.
• Present realistic and achievable revenue forecasts to the management team,own sales budgets.
• Closely collaborate with the marketing and customer success departmentsto identify the right customer bases and support them through theircustomer journey.
• Identify where improvements can be made and develop sales plans, andstrategies to achieve sales goals.
• Create sales reports and provide feedback to the rest of the leadership team.
• Deep experience selling into accounts in core markets.
• Demonstrated progressive experience in software sales, preferably within AIrelated solutions
• Demonstration of high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership.
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well ontheir own or as a member of a team.
• Polished presentation skills.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and ambitious workload.
• Bachelor degree.
• You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
• Ability to travel if needed.
What We Offer
As an employee first culture, AlphaGroup.ai also offers in person retreats toemployees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make ita benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate ouraccomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! Weare planning to hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep ourAlphaGroup community strong
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology andnew career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strivefor diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entirealphagroup.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.